Lifeguard Classes (Ages 16+) Get Certified NOW!
Get certified now in lifeguard training, First Aid/CPR and oxygen administration! Are you 16 years or older and looking for a great 2018 summer job? Lifeguard training class is a great opportunity to train and learn to save lives in the aquatics environment. Classes include CPR, First Aid and Oxygen Administration training. Students will get an understanding of the aquatic environment and what it takes to be a lifeguard. This certification is through the YMCA of the USA and is good for 2 years. Limit 10 people per class!
- Located at the Battle Creek YMCA
- April 30th - May 4th OR June 18th - 22nd.
- Mondays: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday - Friday: 3:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Registration fee is $150 per participant!
- For more information or questions, please contact Kimberly at 269.966.3431.