Youth & High School Fall Tennis (Ages 5 - Adult)
Tennis USA's Instructional program for the beginning tennis player. This program focuses on teaching the basic fundamentals of the sport and game play. Perfect for ages 5-18 looking to get active on the courts! This course is also intended for current high school players to have a chance to practice and refine their court skills during the off season.
- Located at Minges Creek Athletic Club
- Sundays, October 29th - November 19th, 2017 from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tennis rackets will be available if needed!
- Registration fee is $40 per participant
- Registration deadline is October 25th, 2017!